This is the only beginners coaching program in Sri Lanka, which teaches your child the basic skills of cricket in a fun and safe environment. It gives the children an opportunity to build team spirit, social skills and an active lifestyle through their love for the sport.
Age group: 6 -10
- Introduction of basic cricket skills through ‘enjoyment driven’ modified games.
- Development of hand-eye coordination, motor skills, ball handling, and practical playing skills through special cricket gear imported from Australia and England.
- The skills covered can be transferable to a multi-sport context in the future to foster an enjoyment in any sports activity.
- All sessions are tailored to this specific age group according to international standards.
- ll participants will receive a Serendib Cricket t-shirt and cap
|Serendib Juniors Session 1||Every Saturday & Sunday||8.00 am to 10.00 am|
|Serendib Juniors Session 2||Every Saturday & Sunday||4.00 pm to 6.00 pm|